The Thank You Project: Day 24
Today’s thank you goes out to a group of people that have helped me make my dreams come true.
You may or may not know that I am in fact terrible at throwing surprises. Every time I’ve tried to do something for Krista, she ends up finding out sooner than the actual event. I tried to surprise my parents and come home one vacation and even that backfired. So putting together the proposal I wanted to required some work, communication, and a lot of misdirection to try to accomplish. This should be timed just right so that it posts after I actually do the proposal
That being said, I want to thank the following for their support through this process.
- God first and foremost. Without his constant love and direction, this would have never happened and I am most grateful for having the chance to grow more with KristaRose and I am happy he brought her into my life some 5 years ago.
- My mom – Thank you for supporting me through the whole process. Your excitement and enthusiasm definitely helped me get ready for the proposal and I am grateful for how you have shaped me into the person I have become today. Thank you for your blessings
- My dad – I know that he is not physically here to see this unfold but I know that in heaven he is watching over me and smiling that I’m getting the girl of my dreams.
- Tita Rose and Tito Jun – Thank you for support and blessings. Thank you for all the little and big things you have helped with and in voicing your unyielding support for me. I have grown with your family and look forward to being an official part of the family!
- Priscilla – I can’t thank you enough for helping out and creating a scenario that wouldn’t cause KristaRose alarm. Thank you so much for this and thank you for always looking out for KristaRose and I. Priscilla helped with getting the venue all ready and the logistics set up and did the talking to set up the whole event. Thanks!
- Mike – Thank you for helping out with the pictures and going with me to different places for different errands and just being there to talk through the plan. Your support has been awesome and I think KristaRose has the best lil bro that has ever come from FASO at ND
- Ana – Thank you for always offering help and support with anything that was needed to distract KristaRose! You helped talk me through some of the stress and I am grateful for that!
- Bonnie – I think you’ve known about my thoughts on this for a long time now. Thanks for all of the conversations and the push to plan more of it (I know I know, I still didn’t plan everything perfectly but I did probably a lot more than you thought I would
- Kristine – Thank you for that catch up call and giving me advice on what Krista might like. Wish you could be there but you are definitely with us in spirit and can’t thank you enough for that support!
- Nabila – Thank you for educating me a little bit more on the different stones and being a great support
through this whole process! Couldn’t ask for more from my bestie
- Steph – Thanks for coming to the mall that one day and going with me to the jewelers. Your input and support is definitely appreciated!
- D – Thank you for moving around some of your meetings so that you could help out! I’m very happy for your support!
- Kat – Thanks for sharing in the excitement and I’m glad you could help out! You mean a lot to both KristaRose and me so we are glad you got to be part of the experience!
- Crysta – Thanks for your support too! You were one of the really excited ones that would always respond first to my mass text messages! Thanks!
- Quan – Thanks for coming too!! I know it was a bit out of the blue but I thank you for your support!
- All of my friends from back home: Emmalyn, Jo, Arielle, Marisa – Thank you for listening to my development of the plans and the craziness of some of the things that happened. I’m so happy to have friends like you guys!
- All of my work friends especially Keller, Jon, Bobby, Natalia, Priya – Thank you for your support too. I know that everyone has been waiting to see who would be the next one after Jon got engaged, looks like I stepped up to the plate
And I probably forgot to mention a couple of more people and I’m sorry in advance but I thank each and everyone of you who has talked to me and wished me well during this journey. It’s only the start of another chapter and I’m more than ready to start writing it.
I love you guys, a big Thank You to all!